25 PV – 1 Unit Product
1 GBU – INR 100
First Order (DP)
25 PV = INR 2,997.50
50 PV = INR 5,495.00
100 PV = INR 9,990.00
200 PV = INR 19,980.00
Billing shall be done on MRP. A handling charge of INR 100/- per unit shall be extra for all modes of delivery.
At IndusViva, distributors are our paramount. We reward them with an exceptionally generous Compensation Plan. There are 9 incredible ways of earning Primary Income and 4 additional ways of earning Secondary Income with IndusViva.
1. Retail Profit
2. Top Retailer’s Bonus
3. Business Opening Bonus
4. Dual Team Bonus
5. Rank Maintenance Bonus
6. Co-applicant Bonus
7. Single Team Bonus
9. Reward Programs
1. Personal Turnover Bonus
2. Presidential Upgrading Bonus
4. VOTM Bonus
THE MORE YOU SELL, THE MORE YOU EARN
Selling IndusViva’s premium products directly to customers/consumers is the cornerstone of your business. Face-to-face retail sales allow you to earn income by purchasing IndusViva products at Distributor Price and then selling them at retail price, whereas online retail through e-Commerce store link allows you to earn income without even purchasing the products. Selling products to your customers is crucial in Network Marketing. You can earn a commission even without adjoining a single distributor, by building a strong customer base. Each distributor earns 20% of the DP* by selling at retail price to the customers/consumers. The personal volume from sales counts towards your activity requirement.
*Retail Profit is not available on the first order if it is of 25 PV.
TOP RETAILERS’ BONUS (TRB)
Distributors who achieve high retail sales in a calendar month with the most authenticated sales to their customers will be rewarded with Top Retailers’ Bonus (TRB). A minimum of 1,000 PV must be retailed to enjoy the privilege^.
1st Position: 500 GBU* 2nd Position: 250 GBU*
1st Prize: Distributors who retail 1,000 PV in a calendar month will be rewarded with products worth INR 11,990/-
2nd Prize: Distributors who retail 600 PV and above in a calendar month will be rewarded with products worth INR 5,995/-
3rd Prize: Distributors who retail 300 PV and above in a calendar month will be rewarded with products worth INR 2,997.50/-
^ Distributors should submit the customer receipt to claim the TRB or the retail should be done through store link.
*If 2 or 3 distributors qualify for 1st position, the sum of TRB for positions 1 & 2 shall be distributed among the qualified. If more than 3 qualifies for 1st position then products worth INR 23,980/- shall be rewarded to all the qualified distributors. If 2 distributors qualify for 2nd position then the TRB 2 shall be distributed among them. If 3 or more distributors qualify for 2nd position then products worth INR 11,990/- shall be rewarded to all the qualified. **
**Handling charges and GST have to be paid by the distributor.
# Distributors who are qualified for 1st or 2nd position are not eligible for consolation prizes.
BUSINESS OPENING BONUS (BOB)
On the first purchase order* of the immediate associates in the first and second organizations, the distributor shall be eligible for a 5% BOB, irrespective of their sponsorship; up to a maximum of 10 GBU.
*All the purchases made in the first week shall be considered as first order. Up to 200 PV shall be considered for BOB and the remaining shall be carried forward and get considered for DTB.
DUAL TEAM BONUS (DTB)
As a new distributor, your focus will be on developing a base of retail and also empowering your associates to sell more. You will also focus on developing your associates in generating volume. The Dual Team Bonus (DTB) is calculated from the volumes generated in your 1st and 2nd organizations. You will be rewarded for successfully building sales volume in both your organizations.
A distributor shall be eligible for 10% of the balanced GV (5% of the sum of the balanced GV) of both organizations, except the first order of their immediate associates, as DTB. This shall have a capping at 2,500 GBU. The remaining GV at one organization after balancing shall be carried forward to the next week. Personally purchased volume exceeding 200 PV in a week will be added to the lesser side for DTB. If there is no team in both the organizations, then the carry forward volume shall get assigned to one of the organizations and in the subsequent week to the other organization, which would enable the distributor to get DTB for whatever volume balanced, without having any organization.
Weekly capping of DTB is based on the achieved rank. A distributor up to the rank Star-1000 can earn up to a maximum of 1,000 GBU as DTB in a bonus week, while a Ruby Executive or above can earn up to a maximum of 2,500 GBU.
DUAL TEAM BONUS – CARRY FORWARD CRITERIA
The carry forward limit for a distributor ranked Star-1000 or below is 10,000 GV. The Executive Ranks* and above shall have a maximum carry forward GV equivalent to 10 times of their rank qualifying GV required in a week, combining both the organizations; maximum up to 5,00,000 GV. Only one side shall be carried forward.
Note: Carry forward points will be adjusted on every Friday closing.
*The activity level of the respective rank should have been maintained
PERSISTENCE IS A VIRTUE
Upon maintaining the paid as rank in the subsequent week of the qualifying*/requalifying** week, same as their achieved rank, a distributor shall be eligible to earn Rank Maintenance Bonus (RMB) from the rank of Ruby Executive.
On reaching the aggregate income criteria of the subsequent rank, if a distributor fails to meet the weekly volume criteria of that rank, their RMB shall lapse. For an Executive White Diamond, on completing the aggregate income of 4,00,000 GBU and for Black Diamond Ambassador, Royal Black Diamond Ambassador and Imperial Black Diamond Ambassador on completing 3 years from the week of achieving the rank, RMB shall expire, if they fail to advance to the next rank.
*Qualifying -The week in which the rank is achieved.
**Requalifying – The week in which the rank is maintained after once missed.
Upon achieving Executive Diamond Rank, a distributor shall be eligible for 500 GBU as Co-applicant Bonus every month for a period of 12 calendar months, provided that the distributor maintains the paid as rank, same as that of the achieved rank, at least in one week of a month. If any month/months lapse, subsequent month/months shall be counted. If a distributor advances to the next rank before the tenure of current Co-applicant Bonus expires, they only need to maintain the paid as criteria for the previous rank to avail the Co-applicant Bonus until the 12 payments are received. It is exclusively paid to the co-applicant*. The Co-applicant Bonus period shall be extended on rank advancement.
*Co-applicant has to be default co-applicant. Eligibility to a non-default co- applicant is subject to the approval.
Upon achieving the Black Diamond Ambassador rank, a distributor shall get an opportunity to open any number of organizations parallel to their 1st and 2nd organizations which shall be called their berth organizations, where the distributor shall be eligible for 5% of the newly generated GV from each organization as Single Team Bonus (STB), which shall have a capping at 5,000 GBU on each berth organization. This bonus requires no balancing assuming that the Group Volume generated in the berth IDs balances with the group volumes generated in the first two organizations.
1 GBU per 100 PV of the Global Business Volume (GBV) in a calendar month shall be allocated to the Royalty. Calendar month shall be considered on the basis of closings (Fridays) in the month. The Royalty shall be distributed among those with the highest achieved rank/performance level in the company based on the aggregate points they earn starting from Black Diamond Ambassador. Once the subsequent higher rank/performance level such as Royal, Imperial and Crown Black Diamond Ambassadors or their Platinum Performance is achieved by at least one distributor, Royalty shall be limited to that rank or performance level.
INR 5,00,000/- accidental insurance coverage for a year to the distributor. Death, disability and medical expenses caused due to accident shall be covered in the policy.
One unit of complimentary product* for the distributor.
Star Summit: 3 Days, 2 Nights Residential Training Program (RTP) in a Luxury Property at Bangalore** exclusively for the distributor and the default co-applicant#.
The company may announce surprise rewards as and when it deems to be fit based on the sales performance of the distributors which is at the sole discretion of the company and changes from time to time.
RANKS ARE ACCOUNTED BY
CONSIDERING A NUMBER OF FACTS:
1. Your personal retailing
2. Your personal sponsoring
3. Achievers in your organization
4. New Group Volume from all the organizations
5. Aggregate income
A distributor who retails 300 PV products to customers in a period of 4 consecutive weeks except the 1st order week
A distributor* who has one each active personally sponsored distributors in both the organizations in the qualifying week.
A Star who retails 600 PV products to customers in a period of 4 consecutive weeks except the 1st order week
A distributor*/Star* who has one each active personally sponsored Stars in both the organizations and generates 250 GV from the lesser side organization in the qualifying week.
An existing Star-250 who retails 1000 PV products to customers in a period of 4 consecutive weeks except the 1st order week
An existing Star-250* who has one each active Star-250 and generates 500 GV each from both the organizations in the qualifying week.
An existing Star-500* who has one each active Star-500 in both the organizations and has
earned an aggregate income of 1,000 GBU from the date of contract.
*ID should be active in the qualifying week
Rank advancement based on retail shall be eligible only on the basis of the following conditions.
1. Retail volume should be considered for the respective eligibility only if it is done through store link or if the customer receipt has been uploaded in the virtual office.
2. Customer receipt shall be considered only if the retail has happened in the cycle of 4 weeks in which the purchase has been made.
3. Distributor can advance to the respective rank in a lower period within the 4-week cycle if they fulfill the criteria.
To maintain a paid as rank, a distributor has to maintain the minimum activity level and weekly volume criteria of the particular rank after achieving the same.
Paid as STAR
Your ID should be Active. You should have at least one personally sponsored active distributor and 125 GV on both the organizations
Retail 75 PV in the qualifying week (if you have advanced to the rank through retail criteria).
Paid as STAR-250
Your ID should be Active. You should have a personally sponsored active Star and 250 GV on both the organizations
Retail 150 PV in the qualifying week (if you have advanced to the rank through retail criteria).
Paid as STAR-500
Your ID should be Active. You should have an active Star-250 and 500 GV on both the organizations
Retail 250 PV in the qualifying week (if you have advanced to the rank through retail criteria).
Paid as STAR-1000
Your ID should be Active. You should have an active Star-500 and 750 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
Paid as Ruby Executive
Your ID should be at least 50 PV Active. You should have a minimum of 1,000 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
Paid as Executive Diamond
Your ID should be at least 200 PV/ Presidential Active and have a minimum of 10,000 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
Paid as Crown Black Diamond Ambassador
Your ID should be at least 200 PV/Presidential Active and should have a minimum of 1,00,000 GV on five organizations in the qualifying week. Volume from berth IDs shall be considered from multiple legs with the same condition of rank qualifying.
Minimum PV Required to be Active:
Star Distributors 25 PV
Ruby/Pearl Executive 50 PV
Emerald/Sapphire Executive 100 PV
Executive Diamond & Above 200 PV/PCM
A distributor who is recognized as an Ideal Distributor by 100 PV personal retail and 400 PV retail of personally sponsored distributors in the latter’s 1st order week, in a cycle of 4 weeks shall be eligible for the Personal Turnover Bonus. The PTB is a reward of 2-unit products* worth INR 5,995/- as per the conditions applied#.
Distributors who generate PV as per the following criteria are eligible for PTB Consolation Prizes 1 & 2:
1) Consolation Prize 1: A distributor who generates 100 PV through personal retailing and 200 PV through retailing of personally sponsored distributors in their first order week, in a cycle of four weeks shall be rewarded with 1 unit of product* worth INR 2997.50/-.
2) Consolation Prize 2: A distributor who generates 100 PV each through personal retailing and retailing of personally sponsored distributors in their first order week, in a cycle of four weeks shall be eligible for half unit of a product* which can be claimed once another half is earned.
*GST & handling are applicable.
Refer to the Ideal Distributor page for more details.
#Any sales volume considered for any other complimentary reward shall not be considered for PTB.
THINK BIG, SIZE MATTERS
On achieving Star-250 Rank*, a distributor is eligible to upgrade to the elite Presidential Club by placing a single order of 1,000 PV.
When a personally sponsored Star-250 or above of an existing Presidential Club Member (PCM) upgrade to or renew the PCM, the latter shall earn Presidential Upgrading Bonus of 50 GBU.
*Refer to PCM page for more details
Loyalty, as the name suggests, is our token of appreciation for the consistent loyalty you have towards IndusViva business.
If a distributor places a minimum purchase order (25 PV) on his ID for 10 consecutive months#, they shall be rewarded with a complimentary product of their choice via the Loyalty Program.
1. This exclusive reward is applicable for a distributor who holds ranks between ‘Independent Distributor’ and ‘Star-1000’ when the tenure commences.
2. This reward is calculated as a cycle of 10 consecutive months. Any lapse in between the cycle will cause the cancellation of the reward. Order should be placed every 5th week.
3. Orders placed through VOTM are not eligible.
4. In the particular tenure, if a distributor receives TRB, that month/months will be exempted from the cycle: the cycle will not expire until 10 consecutive months are completed in this case.
5. GST and handling charges are applicable.
6. Any sales volume considered for any other complimentary reward shall not be considered for Loyalty.
#A Cycle of 4 weeks.
On achieving Star-500 Rank, a distributor is eligible to upgrade to VOTM*. When a VOTM holder delivers 1,000 PV products to their team in a week ordered through his VOTM, the VOTM holder will then be eligible for two complimentary products worth INR 5,995/-. When the VOTM holder delivers 500 PV or above products but less than 1,000 PV in a week, then they are eligible for one complimentary product worth INR 2,997.50/-.
The VOTM holder can earn this either by qualifying with weekly volume or by generating average weekly volume of the above-mentioned criteria.
*Refer to VOTM page for more details
An Ideal Distributor is anyone who can meet the expected ideal productivity from an IndusViva Distributor. The criteria to be recognized as the treasured Ideal Distributor is 100 PV personal retail and 400 PV retail of personally sponsored distributors in their first order week in a cycle. It is not mandatory that an Ideal Distributor should do one each retail and sponsor every week, but if they meet the required criteria in a cycle, they are qualified to be an Ideal Distributor. An Ideal Distributor is eligible for the Personal Turnover Bonus which will be 2 products of their personal choice.
1. PTB is applicable for all Star and above distributors irrespective of their Ranks.
2. The cycle for the bonus started from week number 345 and not from any random weeks/date of joining. Cycle 1 covered week number 345 to 348. Cycle 2 started from week number 349 and ended with week number 352 and so on.
3. Retail of Personally sponsored distributors in the first order week shall be considered only when it is 100 PV or above.
4. Personal sponsoring volume generated through first order of immediately sponsored associates in both the organizations (1st & 2nd) by which the distributor advanced to Star Rank shall not be considered for PTB or an Ideal Distributor title.
5. Reorder in the week of first order will not be considered for personal retail.
6. The 1/2-unit product bonus may be carried forward unlimitedly until it matches, whereby the distributor shall be eligible to claim 1 product as reward.
7. The 100 PV retailed by an Ideal Distributor, which is considered for PTB shall not be considered for TRB consolation prizes. An Ideal Distributor has to generate retail of 400 PV (100 PV + 300 PV), 700 PV (100 PV + 600 PV) and 1100 PV (100 PV + 1000 PV) in order to achieve TRB consolation prizes 3, 2 and 1 respectively.
8. Any sales volume considered for any other complimentary reward shall not be considered for Ideal Distributor title.
Benefits of being a PCM:
1. ID remains active with 100 PV for 12 cycles (48 weeks).
2. Products worth INR 11,990/- as complimentary*.
3. A Star-250 distributor, once eligible for PCM, if they upgrade in the same week or subsequent week will get four weeks extra added to their PCM (Total: 48+4=52 weeks).
4. If a distributor reactivates their PCM on the week of expiry, the distributor will get 52 weeks’ activation.
1. Only Victor Club members, those who have sold 300 PV in a calendar month are eligible to avail PCM. Such applicants have to upload the customer receipt if retailed directly. Retail through store link is appreciated.
2. Only a Star-250 and above can apply.
3. Should complete a minimum of 1+4 weeks in the Viva business.
4. A notarized affidavit in the prescribed format conforming that they have enough sales experience and customer base, should be signed and submitted.
5. Double activation of PCM is not permitted.
6. Only PCM active distributors shall receive PUB.
*GST and handling charges to be paid by the distributor.
Viva On The Move (VOTM) is for quick delivery of products which helps your team members to enjoy cash & carry of IndusViva products. A little space in the house/boot of the car carries out the purpose. By keeping a laptop/computer/smartphone with internet connection & net banking, credit or debit card facility, a VOTM holder can ensure optimum utilization of facilities provided by the company. Having a VOTM and promoting the same in the team will help in building a fast and sustainable Viva business.
1. Star-500 is eligible for 500 PV VOTM & Star-1000 and above rank holders are eligible for 1000 PV VOTM.
2. Should complete 1+4 weeks in the business.
3. To avail VOTM, the eligible distributor has to submit a notarized affidavit.
4. For 1000 PV VOTM, a distributor has to place 500 PV in a single order, which they can upgrade up to 1,000 PV subsequently.
5. Distributors’ ID will be 200 PV Active and the remaining 300 PV or 800 PV go to the lesser leg in 500 PV and 1000 PV VOTM respectively, provided both organizations have at least one ID placed their first order.
6. Handling charges are applicable for all the orders placed by the team through VOTM.
7. VOTM holders can give the products only to their team members (Genealogy).
8. Distributors shall choose VOTM as their mode of delivery while placing the order and their preferred VOTM holder by entering the ID number of the VOTM holder and collect the ordered product from them.
9. Orders will be dispatched to the VOTM holder’s shipping address usually once in a week and strictly not to any other addresses.
10. The VOTM holder has to pay the handling charges and GST of the complimentary product.
11. PCM activation cannot be done through VOTM.
12. VOTM holder will be responsible for the distribution of products of the orders placed by their team members.
13. VOTM Bonus shall be calculated after deducting TRB eligible products, if any.
14. Averaging shall be applicable if minimum qualifying volume criteria has been made before deducting TRB eligible volume in all the weeks of a calendar month.
A Star-250 Ranked distributor is secured against unexpected and untoward accidents with TATA AIG insurance policy*, exclusively paid by IndusViva HealthSciences Pvt. Ltd. You can avail protection in rural as well as urban areas across India, 24 hours without any fuss. The physical loss to an accidental injury, fatality, or disablement will be covered during your journey with us.
The policy covers the insured person (or his nominee/ legal heir, as the case may be) for the occurrence of any insured event, as specifically described, under different benefit(s) arising due to an injury sustained by the insured person during the policy period but not exceeding the sum insured as specified under the respective benefits under policy schedule.
Permanent total disablement
Permanent partial disablement
Temporary total disablement
*The insurance is only for the distributor. The period of accidental insurance coverage is one year from the date of insurance. It can be renewed under
the expense of insured distributor if they are willing to do so.
After achieving a rank, if a distributor maintains the paid as rank criteria of the subsequent rank, they shall be considered as a Platinum Performer for that week. Where the next rank criteria are not applicable, then the achievement shall be decided with the maintenance of double the volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank.
After achieving a rank, if a distributor maintains the paid as rank criteria of the same rank, they shall be considered as a Gold Performer for that week.
After achieving a rank, if a distributor maintains the paid as rank criteria of the rank immediately beneath the current rank, they shall be considered as a Silver Performer for that week. Where the one rank below criteria is not applicable, half the volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank shall be the criteria.
After achieving a rank, if a distributor maintains the paid as rank criteria of two or more ranks beneath the current rank, they shall be considered as a Bronze Performer for that week. Where the two ranks below criteria is not applicable, 1/4th volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank shall be the criteria.
1. Terms & Conditions mentioned in the application form should be clearly explained to a prospective distributor before sponsoring.
2. No ID can be created on any partnership basis or in the name of a firm.
3. Every business week begins on Saturday and ends on the following Friday. Incentives earned during one business week will be credited into the bank account of the individual distributor on or before next Friday.
4. Every distributor must upload the scanned copies of their KYC/KYDC, PAN card, address proof and cancelled cheque failing which they will be unable to place a subsequent repurchase order and commission shall be on hold.
5. In case of failure in submitting the scanned copy of their PAN card, TDS of 20% instead of 5% will be deducted from the distributor.
6. The distributor has to upload a scanned copy of both the sides of the duly filled in and signed application form, failing which would amount to incentives being withheld.
7. The default co-applicant of a person is their spouse. However, in the case of a distributor being unmarried/divorced the default co-applicant for a female distributor is her father and the mother in the case of a male distributor. Any non-default co-applicant should get approved with valid documentation.
8. No husband and wife or their dependents are entitled to hold separate distributorship. Dual distributorship will amount to termination of both the IDs.
9. The distributorship is non-transferable; a Crown Black Diamond Ambassador ID may be sold as per the norms of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, after obtaining a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the company. The buyer of the ID can claim the revenue and benefits from the ID.
10. If an ID remains inactive even after 4 weeks from the date of enrolment, it can be considered as resigned and the PAN can be retrieved. An active distributor who resigns his distributorship can restart only after 3 months. If the ID is inactive for six consecutive months, it will be considered as resigned. In case of an ID remaining inactive for a period of 2 years subsequent to activation, it will be removed from records.
11. Distributors are strictly prohibited from changing their sponsor and their line of uplines subsequent to activation of the ID.
12. A maximum purchase that can be made in a day is restricted to 200 PV. Further purchase can be made on the following day which shall be presumed as the previous order being completely liquidated.
13. Handling charges will be on actuals for non-serviceable locations; including remote islands/destinations/locations outside India.
14. If a distributor cancels his first order after the commission statement is generated, minus PV shall be reflected on all concerned beneficiaries. Additionally, distributors are liable to settle the accounts with the company within 30 days if it hasn’t been set aside by that time.
15. Trimming: If the sales and marketing cost exceeds 50% of the turnover of the company in any week, the excess amount will be equally deducted from all the beneficiaries of the particular week.
16. An affidavit must be prepared and submitted in the prescribed format, on a stamp paper of INR 100/- or above duly notarized for PCM. The product cost of PCM shall be transferred directly from the concerned party’s bank account to the company.
17. Distributors are strictly prohibited to sell any products at a discounted rate and must give the customer duly filled in customer receipt.
18. Activation with PV below the specified volume as mentioned in the compensation plan will bring down the carry forward (if any) to 10,000 GV.
19. Rewarded products will not carry any Point Value and shall not be included in the aggregated income. Sales are subject to audit. All complimentary products need to be claimed within 3 months of achievement. The reward shall expire thereafter and cannot be claimed.
20. The maximum rank which can be achieved in one go is Star-250. Subsequent to which every distributor must remain in each rank for a period of at least one week. Jumping of ranks is not possible subsequent to achieving Star-250 Rank.
21. Berth IDs can be opened only after achieving Black Diamond Ambassador Rank.
22. Reward programs are strictly for distributors and default co-applicants. It is non-transferable and not eligible for carrying forward to subsequent events.
23. Distributors are not allowed to create any page/channel/accounts/online platforms in the name of IndusViva or VibrantViva or with the same as prefix or suffix.
24. Publishing content on social media or any other platform that is defaming/damaging to the company, products and fellow distributors is not allowed.
25. System (Business Development Organization) may only be created after achieving Crown Black Diamond Rank with the consent of IndusViva HealthSciences Pvt Ltd; which will be considered as a parallel system to VibrantViva.
26. Until achieving Crown Black Diamond Rank, only the team leader’s name or name of the city can be used by the Ruby and above Ranks. Ruby and above Ranks shall use their name for event promotions only in the absence of their uplines during the event. The leader whose name is mentioned in the promotions should be present in the event.
27. The team should not participate in any activities conflicting with the VibrantViva system.
28. Creating personal/team logos and using it along with the VibrantViva system is strictly not entertained. Unachieved/conferred titles should not be used for any promotions.
29. Distributors are not allowed to make and promote any marketing collaterals, accessories or anything of such kind.
30. Any kind of promotions with monetary/ financial benefits or any aids to attract anyone to the business are strictly not entertained.
31. All full-time distributors of IndusViva are liable to attend the training on Do’s and Don’ts of Multi-Level Marketing by Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation, Trivandrum, Kerala.
32. Violations of any of the company norms may attract discontinuation or cancellation of Co-applicant Bonus. The payment of Co-applicant Bonus will be at the sole discretion of the company.
33. Association of the distributor with any other Network Marketing Company, Ponzi Scheme, Money Chain of whatsoever kind or any other valid reason which company feels so will amount in the termination of distributorship.
34. Any employee of IndusViva or their relatives are not permitted to enroll as the Distributors of IndusViva.
35. Violation of any of the above policies will lead to the Distributor ID being terminated.
In case of any dispute contact: email@example.com
This is the official Compensation Plan, Policy & Procedure and Terms & Conditions document of IndusViva, valid only in India, for the year 2022; pertaining to the business opportunity offered to Independent Distributors. IndusViva withholds all the rights to amend or remove any of the clauses mentioned here without any notice. The company has all the rights to nullify any of the clauses, if necessary, to protect the interest of the business. Refer to https://indusviva.com/compensation-plan/ for the latest updates. Valid only in India, for the year 2022. Any disputes, Bangalore jurisdiction only.