1. VR : Viva Retailer
2. VBO : (Viva Business Owner/ Direct Seller): Once a VR achieves Star rank, they are known as VBO
3. CUSTOMER/CONSUMER : Person who is not a VBO but buys IndusViva products through a VBO’s store link who has a unique address, email id and mobile number and make the payment from his/her account/UPI/card/any other means.
4. UNIQUE CUSTOMER:
A customer with unique mobile number, email id, address and bank account which do not match with another customer. This is applicable for all the bonuses, rewards, rank advancements, activation etc. where retail volume is one of the criteria.
5. RETAIL : Order placed/purchase made by a customer using store link of a VBO
6. VP : Vivaite’s Price
7. MRP : Maximum Retail Price
8. PV : Point Value (Volume of the product; incentives are calculated on the basis of PV).
9. GV : Group Volume (The collective volume generated by a network/organization).
10. GBU : Global Bonus Unit (Incentives are represented in GBU).
11. FIRST ORDER : Aggregate retail volume in 1st order week of a VBO.
12. FIRST ORDER WEEK : The week in which the first retailing is done.
13. ACTIVE : Status of ID to be eligible for the incentive and carry forward. IDs get active through personal turnover generated through retail for 4 weeks.
14. ACTIVATION LEVEL : The volume of PV generated in a VBO’s ID through PTO.
15. PERSONAL TURNOVER : Business volume generated by VBOs through their personal retail or their personally sponsored VBOs’ first order.
16. ACTIVATED ID : An ID in which at least one retail order is placed.
17. SPONSOR : A VBO who personally enrolls another VBO to their organization. A VBO with the rank of Star and above can only sponsor a new VBO.
18. UPLINE : A VBO who is placed on top in a genealogical hierarchy.
19. ASSOCIATE : A VBO who comes in referred VBO’s organization/ genealogy.
20. CROSSLINE : A VBO who is from entirely different organization and doesn’t fall in uplines or associates.
21. MONTH : Any calendar month.
22. WEEK OF CONTRACT : The week in which a VR/VBO agreed to the contract and enrolled as a VR/VBO. Wherever, 1+1 or 1+2 week or similar usage for eligibility of any bonus/reward is mentioned, 1 is referred to the week of contract.
23. CYCLE : Period of any consecutive 4 weeks.
24. COMPLIMENTARY PRODUCTS : The products given to a VBO on fulfilling certain eligibility criteria where selling price shall be discounted and applicable GST and shipment charges shall be paid by the VBO within 3 cycles from the eligible week. The retail volume generated after becoming a VBO only shall be considered for complimentary products. The retail volume generated as a Viva Retailer and the retail volume which is considered to become a VBO, shall not be considered (w.e.f 1st April 2023).
25. PAID AS RANK : Current week’s performance level.
26. ORDER HOLD : Suspending activities or denying access temporarily.
27. VACATED : Released the KYC documents.
28. BERTH ID : The new organizations generated parallel to 1st & 2nd organizations on achieving the Black Diamond Ambassador Rank.
|First Order (VP)||Reorder (VP)||MRP|
|25 PV = INR 2,997.50||INR 2,497.50||INR 2,997.50|
|50 PV = INR 5,495.00||INR 4,995.00||INR 5,995.00|
|100 PV = INR 9,990.00||INR 9,990.00||INR 11,990.00|
|200 PV = INR 19,980.00||INR 19,980.00||INR 23,980.00|
Billing shall be done on MRP. A handling charge of INR 100/- per unit shall be extra for all modes of delivery.
There are 10 ways of earning Primary Income and 4 ways of earning Secondary Income with IndusViva.
VR/VBO’s main work is to sell IndusViva’s premium products to customers/consumers. Online retail through e-Commerce store link allows you to earn income without purchasing the products with your own investment. You can earn handsome commission without adjoining a single VR/VBO, by building a strong customer base. Each VR/VBO earns 20% of the VP* by selling at retail price to the customers/consumers. The personal volume from retail sales counts towards VR/VBO’s activity requirement.
* Retail Profit is not available on the first 25 PV order if the first order is below 100 PV.
VBOs who achieve high retail sales in a month will be rewarded with Top Retailers’ Bonus (TRB). A minimum of 1,000 PV must be retailed to earn this bonus.
1st Position: 500 GBU* 2nd Position: 250 GBU*
* If 2 or 3 VBOs qualify for 1st position, the sum of TRB for positions 1 & 2 shall be distributed among the qualified. If more than 3 qualifies for 1st position then products worth INR 23,980/- shall be rewarded to all the qualified VBOs. If 2 VBOs qualify for 2nd position then the TRB 2 shall be distributed among them. If 3 or more VBOs qualify for 2nd position then products worth INR 11,990/- shall be rewarded to all the qualified.
# VBOs who are qualified for 1st or 2nd position are not eligible for Digi Rockstar Bonus.
On the first order of the immediate associates in the first and second organizations, the VBO shall be eligible for a 5% BOB*, irrespective of their sponsorship; up to a maximum of 10 GBU.
*Up to 200 PV shall be considered for BOB and the remaining shall be carried forward and get considered for DTB.
A Star or above sponsor whose ID is active as per the rank criteria earns 20 GBU and 10 GBU on advancement of a personally sponsored VBO to the rank of Star in 1+1 week and 1+2 week respectively.
A VBO shall be eligible for 10% of the balanced GV (5% of the sum of the balanced GV) of both organizations, except the first order of their immediate associates, as Dual Team Bonus. This shall have a capping at 2,500 GBU for Star. The remaining GV at one organization after balancing shall be carried forward to the next week. Personally purchased volume exceeding 200 PV in a week will be added to the lesser side for DTB. If there is no team in both the organizations, then the carry forward volume shall get assigned to one of the organizations and in the subsequent week to the other organization, which would enable the VBO to get DTB for whatever volume balanced, without having any organization.
|30,000 GV||25,000 GV||25,000 GV||6,500 (1st Org.)||2,500 GBU (Capping)|
|5,000 GV||3,000 GV||3,500 GV||1,500 (1st Org.)||350 GBU|
|1,000 GV||1,500 GV||1,000 GV||500 (2nd Org.)||100 GBU|
|25 GV||25 GV||25 GV||--||2.5 GBU|
|1st Organisation||2nd Organisation||Balanced Group Volume||Carried Forward Volume||DTB Eligible|
The carry forward limit for a VBO ranked Star-1000 or below is 10,000 GV. The Executive Ranks* and above shall have a maximum carry forward GV equivalent to 10 times of their rank qualifying GV required in a week, combining both the organizations; maximum up to 5,00,000 GV. Only one side shall be carried forward.
|VBO to Star 1000||10,000 GV|
|Ruby Executive||20,000 GV|
|Pearl Executive||50,000 GV|
|Emerald Executive||1,00,000 GV|
|Sapphire Executive||1,50,000 GV|
|Executive Diamond||2,00,000 GV|
|Executive Blue Diamond||3,00,000 GV|
|Executive Purple Diamond||4,00,000 GV|
|Executive White Diamond and above||5,00,000 GV|
Upon maintaining the paid as rank in the subsequent week of the qualifying*/requalifying** week, same as their achieved rank, a VBO shall be eligible to earn Rank Maintenance Bonus (RMB) from the rank of Ruby Executive.
On reaching the aggregate income criteria of the subsequent rank, if a VBO fails to advance to that rank, their RMB shall be lapsed. For an Executive White Diamond, on completing the aggregate income of 4,00,000 GBU and for Black Diamond Ambassador and above, on completing 3 years from the week of achieving the rank, RMB shall be expired, if they fail to advance to the next rank within that period.
*Qualifying -The week in which the rank is achieved.
**Requalifying – The week in which the rank is maintained after once missed.
|Ranks||Week 1||Week 2|
|Ruby Executive||QFN/RQN||50 GBU|
|Pearl Executive||QFN/RQN||100 GBU|
|Emerald Executive||QFN/RQN||150 GBU|
|Sapphire Executive||QFN/RQN||200 GBU|
|Executive Diamond||QFN/RQN||250 GBU|
|Executive Blue Diamond||QFN/RQN||300 GBU|
|Executive Purple Diamond||QFN/RQN||350 GBU|
|Executive White Diamond||QFN/RQN||400 GBU|
|Black Diamond Ambassador||QFN/RQN||500 GBU|
|Royal Black Diamond Ambassador||QFN/RQN||1,000 GBU|
|Imperial Black Diamond Ambassador||QFN/RQN||1,500 GBU|
|Crown Black Diamond Ambassador||QFN/RQN||2,500 GBU|
Upon achieving Executive Diamond Rank, a VBO shall be eligible for 500 GBU as Co-applicant Bonus every month for a period of 1 year, provided that the VBO maintains the paid as rank, same as that of the achieved rank, at least in one bonus week of a month. If any month/months lapse, subsequent month/months shall be counted. If a VBO advances to the next rank before the tenure of current Co-applicant Bonus expires, they only need to maintain the paid as criteria for the previous rank to avail the Co-applicant Bonus until the 12 bonuses are received. It is exclusively paid to the co-applicant*. The Co-applicant Bonus period shall be extended on rank advancement.
* Co-applicant must be default co-applicant. Eligibility to a non-default co- applicant is subject to the approval.
Upon achieving the Black Diamond Ambassador rank, a VBO shall get an opportunity to open any number of organizations parallel to their 1st and 2nd organizations which shall be called their berth organizations, where the VBO shall be eligible for 5% of the newly generated GV from each organization as Single Team Bonus (STB), which shall have a capping at 5,000 GBU on each berth organization. This bonus requires no balancing assuming that the Group Volume generated in the berth IDs balances with the group volumes generated in the first two organizations.
1 GBU per 100 PV of the Global Business Volume (GBV) in a month shall be allocated to the Royalty. It shall be considered based on closings (Fridays) in the month. The Royalty shall be distributed among those with the highest achieved rank/performance level in the company based on the aggregate points they earn starting from Black Diamond Ambassador. Once the subsequent higher rank/performance level such as Royal, Imperial and Crown Black Diamond Ambassadors or their Platinum Performance is achieved by at least one VBO, Royalty shall be limited to that rank or performance level*.
* Paid as or Platinum performance level of Black Diamond Ambassadors or above shall earn points in the respective weeks in which higher achieved rank/s or performance level/s don’t maintain the rank or performance level same as of their achieved rank or performance level. However, such points shall be nullified if the highest achieved rank or performance level maintains at least one week in that month.
INR 5,00,000/- accidental insurance coverage for a year to the VBO available only till 31st March 2023. Death, disability and medical expenses caused due to accident shall be covered in the policy.
INR 5,00,000/- accidental insurance coverage for a year to the VBO and co-applicant applicable only from 1st April 2023. Death, disability and medical expenses caused due to accident shall be covered in the policy.
Star Summit: 3 Days, 2 Nights Residential Training Program (RTP) in a Luxury Property at Bangalore* exclusively for the VBO and the default co-applicant#.
The company may announce surprise rewards as and when it deems to be fit based on the sales performance of the VBOs which is at the sole discretion of the company and changes from time to time.
Reward programs are available only for people who are actively pursuing the business (earning DTB) till the commencement of the reward event
#Company may announce any alternative reward under any circumstances
⦁ Personal retailing
⦁ Personal sponsoring
⦁ Achievers in the organizations
⦁ New Group Volume from all the organizations
⦁ Aggregate income
A VBO who retails 300 PV products in any cycle*
⦁ Retail of the required volume has to be done within a cycle.
⦁ The rank can be qualified in 1 week by selling the required volume if other criteria are fulfilled.
⦁ Only 50 PV shall be considered for a single customer in the cycle. Hence, products need to be sold to 6 or more customers.
A Star who retails 300 PV each in 2 consecutive cycles*
⦁ Shall be considered if the required total volume of 2 cycles is completed in 1 cycle.
⦁ At least 25 PV retail should be done in all the weeks of the qualifying period.
⦁ Only 50 PV shall be considered for a single customer in the cycle. Hence, products need to be sold to 6 or more customers.
A Star 250 who has 5 personally sponsored Stars in the qualifying week, at least one in both the organizations.
⦁ Minimum 25 PV active
⦁ The Stars should have qualified through retail criteria and active in the qualifying week.
⦁ Personally sponsored Stars who are qualified with the previous criteria, shall not be considered for Star 500 qualification. However, they may be considered if they requalify with the retail criteria.
An existing Star-500* who has one each active Star-500 in both the organizations and has earned an aggregate income of 1,000 GBU from the date of commencement of business.
Retail volume shall be considered for the respective eligibility only if it is done through store link.
*ID should be active in the qualifying week.
To maintain a paid as rank, a VBO has to maintain the minimum activity level and weekly volume criteria of the particular rank after achieving the same.
Retail 75 PV in the qualifying week.
Retail 150 PV in the qualifying week.
ID should be Active and 75 PV retail by 5 personally sponsored Stars with at least one in both the organization in the qualifying week.
ID should be Active and have an active Star-500 and 750 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
ID should be at least 50 PV Active and have a minimum of 1,000 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
ID should be at least 200 PV/ Presidential Active and have a minimum of 10,000 GV on both the organizations in the qualifying week.
ID should be at least 200 PV/Presidential Active and should have a minimum of 1,00,000 GV on five organizations in the qualifying week. Volume from berth IDs shall be considered from multiple legs with the same condition of rank qualifying.
*Paid as rank criteria for other Executive/Diamond/Ambassador ranks shall be to have one week volume required to achieve the respective ranks along with the respective activity level as mentioned here.
Star 1000 and below 25 PV
Ruby/Pearl Executive 50 PV
Emerald/Sapphire Executive 100 PV
Executive Diamond & Above 200 PV/PCM
By retailing 1000 PV, 600 PV and 300 PV in a cycle of any 4 consecutive weeks* a VBO shall receive INR 11990/-, INR 5995/- and INR 2997.50/- worth products respectively.
*At least 25 PV retail should be done in all the weeks of that cycle.
On completion of every week the eligibility shall be checked. Once qualified for Digi Rockstar bonus, the cycle will be ended and the new cycle starts from the subsequent week. If not qualified, the new cycle shall begin and end with the subsequent weeks of the first and last weeks respectively of the previous cycle.
On achieving Star 250 Rank, a VBO is eligible to upgrade to VOTM* by placing a single order of 1,000 PV.
When a personally sponsored Star 250 or above of an existing VOTM owner upgrade to VOTM, the latter# shall earn VOTM Upgrading Bonus of 50 GBU.
*Refer to VOTM page for more details
# Sponsor should be a 1000 PV VOTM holder. 500 PV VOTM holder should upgrade to 1000 PV to be eligible for VOTM Upgrading Bonus.
When a VOTM holder delivers 1,000 PV products to their team in a week ordered through his VOTM, the VOTM holder will then be eligible for two complimentary products worth INR 5,995/- and when they deliver 500 PV or above products but less than 1,000 PV in a week, then they are eligible for one complimentary product worth INR 2,997.50/-. The VOTM holder can earn this either by qualifying with weekly volume or by generating average weekly volume of the above-mentioned criteria*.
VOTM holders shall be eligible for 1 complimentary product on every 300 PV turnover without any time limit for delivery/service to customers of their crosslines.
*Refer to VOTM page for more details
#VOTM Bonus for serving to crosslines shall be calculated separately.
Loyalty, as the name suggests, is our token of appreciation for the consistent loyalty you have towards IndusViva products.
If a VBO places a minimum personal purchase order (25 PV) through virtual office for 10 consecutive months#, they shall be rewarded with a complimentary product of their choice via the Loyalty Program.
• This reward is calculated as a cycle of 10 consecutive months. Any lapse in between the cycle will cause the cancellation of the reward. Order should be placed every 5th week.
• Orders placed through VOTM are not eligible.
• In the particular tenure, if a VBO receives TRB, that month/months will be exempted from the cycle: the cycle will not expire until 10 consecutive months are completed in this case.
• GST and handling charges are applicable.
• Any sales volume considered for any other complimentary reward shall not be considered for Loyalty.
#A Cycle of 4 weeks
Viva On The Move (VOTM) is for quick delivery of products which helps your team members to enjoy cash & carry of IndusViva products. Having a VOTM and promoting the same in the team will help in building a fast and sustainable Viva business.
• Star-250 and above is eligible.
• Should complete 1+4 weeks in the business.
• To avail VOTM, the eligible VBO has to submit a notarized affidavit.
• Handling charges are applicable for all the orders placed by the team through VOTM.
• VBOs shall choose VOTM as their mode of delivery for the orders placed by the customers from their VO within 12 hours from the time of order and their preferred VOTM holder by entering the ID number or by selecting from the suggested list of VOTM holders who shall deliver the products to the customer.
• Orders will be dispatched to the VOTM holder’s shipping address usually once in a week and strictly not to any other addresses.
• PCM activation cannot be done through VOTM.
• VOTM holder will be responsible for the distribution of products of the orders assigned to their VOTM.
• VOTM Bonus for the delivery to the customers of the associates shall be calculated after deducting TRB eligible products, if any.
• Averaging shall be applicable if minimum qualifying volume criteria has been made before deducting TRB eligible volume in all the weeks of a calendar month.
A VBO who retails 300 PV products to customers within a period of a cycle of any 4 consecutive weeks. *
*All the criteria for Digi Rockstar shall remain same as of achieving Star rank. At least 25 PV should be there in all the weeks of a cycle.
Ideal Business Owner is a Digi Rockstar having one each Digi Rockstar in both the organizations in a cycle. As a reward for being an Ideal Business Owner, the VBO’s photo shall be featured on VibrantViva website.
A Star-250 ranked VBO is secured against unexpected and untoward accidents with General Insurance*, exclusively paid by IndusViva HealthSciences Pvt. Ltd. The physical loss to an accidental injury, fatality, or disablement will be covered.
The policy covers the insured person (or his nominee/ legal heir, as the case may be) for the occurrence of any insured event, as specifically described, under different benefit(s) arising due to an injury sustained by the insured person during the policy period but not exceeding the sum insured as specified under the respective benefits under policy schedule.
Permanent total disability
Permanent partial disability
Accidental medical expenses
24/7 worldwide cover
Transportation of mortal remains and funeral expenses
Accidental home alteration cover
*The insurance is only for the VBO. The period of accidental insurance coverage is one year from the date of insurance. It can be renewed under the expense of insured VBO if they are willing to do so.
After achieving a rank, if a VBO maintains the paid as rank criteria of the subsequent rank, they shall be considered as a Platinum Performer for that week. Where the next rank criteria are not applicable, then the achievement shall be decided with the maintenance of double the volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank.
After achieving a rank, if a VBO maintains the paid as rank criteria of the same rank, they shall be considered as a Gold Performer for that week.
After achieving a rank, if a VBO maintains the paid as rank criteria of the rank immediately beneath the current rank, they shall be considered as a Silver Performer for that week. Where the one rank below criteria is not applicable, half the volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank shall be the criteria.
After achieving a rank, if a VBO maintains the paid as rank criteria of two or more ranks beneath the current rank, they shall be considered as a Bronze Performer for that week. Where the two ranks below criteria is not applicable, 1/4th volume of weekly criteria of achieved rank shall be the criteria.
A team formed by Executives or above ranked VBOs, consisting of 10 active Star 500 or above, with at least one member from all their organizations where none of them fall in the core team of any of their line of uplines.
Empowering a new Viva Retailer to retail 300 PV products within 4 consecutive weeks by using I-do, we-do & you-do strategy.
Recruiting people by making them indirectly buy 300 PV through manipulation.
This is the official Compensation Plan, Policy & Procedure and Terms & Conditions document of IndusViva, valid only in India, for the year 2023; pertaining to the business opportunity offered to Viva Business Owners. IndusViva withholds all the rights to amend or remove any of the clauses mentioned here without any notice. The company has all the rights to nullify any of the clauses, if necessary, to protect the interest of the business. Refer to https://indusviva.com/compensation-plan/ for the latest updates. Valid only in India, for the year 2023. Any disputes, Bangalore jurisdiction only.
Published on 31st December 2022.
You Cannot Copy Content