Direct Selling is the marketing and selling of products directly to consumers away from a fixed retail location. Modern direct selling includes sales made through the party plan, one-on-one demonstrations, and other personal contact arrangements as well as internet sales. Textbook definition is: "The direct personal presentation, demonstration, and sale of products and services to consumers, usually in their homes or at their jobs.
Industry accounted for US$167 billion in sales globally, through the activities of more than 6.2 crores independent sales representatives spread over 100 countries. The United States Direct Selling Association (DSA) reported that in 2000, 55% of adult Americans had at some time purchased goods or services from a direct selling representative and 20% reported that they were currently or had been in the past a direct selling representative. ''In India by 2025 direct selling industry will have an annual sales of 64,500 crore and 1.8 crore people will become distributors” as per the recent FICCI-KPMG report.
Consumers benefit from direct selling because of the convenience and service it provides, including personal demonstration and explanation of products, home delivery, and generous satisfaction guarantees. The other benefits of direct selling are the quality and quantity of information that can be exchanged. It is not constrained by either location or time. Potential customer can explain his need in depth, a sales presentation can be individually customized and the potential buyer can be thoroughly educated about the product being marketed through actual demonstration and personal involvement.
In contrast to franchising, the cost for an individual to start an independent direct selling business is typically very low with little or no required inventory or other cash commitments to begin. Most direct selling associations around the world remembers to abide by a code of conduct towards a fair partnership both with Direct selling is distinct from direct marketing because it is about individual sales agents reaching and dealing directly with clients. Direct marketing is about business organizations seeking a relationship with their customers without going through an agent/consultant or retail outlet.
"Wellness is generally used to mean a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being."
"It is a state of optimal well-being that is oriented toward maximizing an individual's potential."
Wellness is much more than just a state of physical health. It also encompasses emotional stability, clear thinking, the ability to love, creates, embrace change, exercise intuition and experience a continuing sense of spirituality.
Wellness is multidimensional. A popular model adopted by many university, corporate, and public health programs encompasses 6 dimensions:
Holism - your health and well-being are the outcomes of the constant interaction between the several natural dimensions of life and wellness. Each dimension is interrelated with the others. The aim is to be conscious of yourself as a whole and complete person, living life as fully as possible.
Balance - while acknowledging the constantly changing nature of your life, you look to balance it by giving significant attention to each of the dimensions. The imbalance may possibly lead to chronic unhappiness.
Self-Responsibility - a well person owns up to his or her responsibility for health and happiness and does not allow others to take control over decisions he/she needs to make for him/herself. Self-responsibility presupposes self-awareness, Positive and Proactive - wellness requires primarily positive perspectives and values by which to live. It also requires a strong sense of purpose and conscious, deliberate action. We wish you well on your unique path to greater experiences of well-being, Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.
IndusViva - The Five Star Opportunity
- IndusViva is the first company in India which has got the K-VAT Registration under MLM category. At Olive we have an installed monthly production capacity of 500 metric tons, cultivation of medicinal plants over 20000 acres, R&D Lab is recognized by DSIR of Union Ministry of Science & Technology, Business in 8 counties and awarded Gold Medal for herbal export by the Govt. of India.
- Viva Products are formulated & developed by Bio-Actives Japan Corp. Tokyo, as per the Japanese Standards, carries 100% money back guarantee and AYUSH Premium Certification.
- Viva's Income Plan is designed as per the Guidelines Issued by Govt. of Kerala. It is the most rewarding legitimate compensation plan in the world. At Viva we consider our Distributors as the most important asset of the company.
- VibrantViva is the company owned & operated business education system, launched on 28th Sept. 2014at Olive Lifesciences’ Dubai office. First of its kind by any Direct Selling company in India to ensure each and every Distributor is professionally trained and mentored in every step of their career in Viva. www.vibrantviva.com.
- Viva Care, what is good for India is good for IndusViva. As the patron of Indian Red Cross we encourage our distributor leaders to be a Red Cross volunteer by providing them 5,00,000/- Insurance coverage from United India Insurance Company.